Friday, September 17, 2010

My obsessions of the week



Suedette Platform Bootie


I fell in love with these shoes when i saw them at Forever 21 i
had to buy
them no excuses! not even the price only $26.80!! Very affordable 
and Comfortable. I can't wait to pair them with many outfits!! =)


IF i was rich wish list.......



Christian Louboutin

Lady Derby Calf Hair Ankle Boots




Yes these babies would come home with me if i was rich lmao! 

and the rest of Christian Louboutin shoes lol.  They are amazingly
 beautiful!!
Plus leopard print is a must for this fall it goes with a lot of things! 

try it out don't be afraid to add animal print to your outfits.
XOXO,
Carla

1 comment:

  1. OMG the shoes you bought are so freaking amazing! Can't wait to see you wearing them!
    If I were rich I would buy some nice burberry prorsum shoes!

    http://style-in-sight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete